mixed tape masterpieces: london II

Saturday, November 25, 2006

memory card here!

yes, everybody, i have finally gotten a memory card for my camera. i have also purchased a memory card reader, which should be in the post and arriving soon. what does this mean? it means that i have no more excuses for no pictures. i will happily bring my camera along with me everywhere i go and with 1G of space on my new card, i will be trigger happy. snap snap snap.

i am unfortunately sick again. why? because i'm a moron. i stressed myself into sickness. yes, i realise it is unhealthy and yes, i realise i need to relax. this dawned on me after i had fainted in class, and my desk had fallen on top of me and i was staring at the ceiling wondering what had just happened. a major moment of revelation for me. good for me, no?

three weeks of school left and 11,000 words to go. woooooieeee i love school!
if anyone has any interesting ideas concerning either:
a. internet in china (nothing concerning politicisation or control though), or
b. musical archiving

please please PLEASE email me and tell me.
thanks.
snap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home