mixed tape masterpieces: london II

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the sweet smell of knowing a lot about east asian music

i had my exam today and it is gratifying to know that i have actually learned things this year. granted, my old roommate did guess more right on the practice session for our listening exam. that was... mildly depressing but it's over now.

today was a beautiful day and i realised i'm a little stubborn. i don't really want to get into the whys and hows of my realisation but there it is.
things have been happening (i.e. eike visiting, me cutting my hand on a glass whilst washing it, etc etc) but in the grand scheme of the last two weeks, i have been in a room reading about east asian music. i will spend the next week reading about ethnomusicology (still don't really know what that word means) so ... see you in a week.

oh yea, i'm going to ibiza. shh for now. you can email me your comments...

peas pandas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home